I'm Sanskrit Teacher, NLP - Researcher...

  • cgkrishnamurthi
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2013
      Hello All,

      I have experience as an Environmental Science teacher for a short while in one of the KFI School and for some time as a Sanskrit Teacher in Kedriya Vidyalaya.

      I currently live in Chennai and teach Samskrit - free in Samskrita Bharati and also free guiding for higher studies.

      My focus is in Vyakarana (advanced) and I'm into Research on allied topics - particularly Sanskrit Computational Linguistics - Which holds a lot of promise as a good career option for students in future.

      On my next post I shall post the opportunities in India and Abroad for Sanskrit students

      If you want to know more about me visit my blog... I'd spent 18 years in IT Corporates both in India /Abroad.

      Regards
      CG Krishnamurthi
      http://sanskritlinguistics.blogspot.com
      http://vartula.blogspot.com
    • sriram iyer
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 17, 2013
        Sir,

        Very interesting , teaching greatest art that too without money is wonderful.

        my mobile 98499 87946 based at Hyderabad.

        Regards

        Sriram