Heartfelt gratitude from Thulir

  • Thulir
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16 3:32 AM
      Dear Friends,

      Greetings from Thulir.

       As you all know we had sent out  two appeals to all of you a week ago. We have been completely overwhelmed by the flood of immediate responses ! By mid afternoon we had about 150 responses from all over the world! More followed  the whole week.

      We are still in the process of replying individually to each response. We have already received a few parcels of one sided paper from friends and many others  have promised to do so. So maybe the friends from North India and overseas need not take the trouble of collecting and transporting  paper to us now. Thank you for your offer.

      We are amazed at the number of people who are working with or are associated with dyslexic children. So many of you have offered to  take in and help our student. We salute you for the important work you are doing. We have received excellent advice, material and contacts. After going through every mail  along with our student we have decided to contact the centres in Salem and Chennai first because of easier accessibility, less travel, money and familiar language for the family. We will let you know what happens and in case this does not work out , then we will approach those of you from other states and cities. Thank you again.

      There are no words to express what we feel at the prompt and overwhelming response. We are supremely grateful that we have all of you.. this  community to whom we can get back to, for guidance, lots of positivity, immense goodwill and strength. Each of your mails has given us immense energy to continue our work and renewed our feeling of togetherness.

      THANK YOU,

      Anu, Krishna and the Thulir team.
      --
      THULIR,  Sittlingi, Theerthamalai P.O.,  Dharmapuri Dt., Tamil Nadu -- 636906,  INDIA

      Web site:    www.thulir.org
      News letters :  http://thulir.wordpress.com/