Sugata Mitra: Build a School in the Cloud - YouTube

  • Rishi
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013
      Onstage at TED2013, Sugata Mitra makes his bold TED Prize wish: Help me design the School in the Cloud, a learning lab in India, where children can explore and learn from each other -- using resources and mentoring from the cloud. Hear his inspiring vision for Self Organized Learning Environments (SOLE), and learn more at tedprize.org.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3jYVe1RGaU