9485Re: Alternative treatments for cancer

  • Ramesh
    Jul 2, 2012
      Hi,

      There is a therapy called Gerson therapy. You can find lot of material on this in Youtube. I have read a book on this and somehow feel convinced about the procedure though I have not tried it. But you can find in documentaries given below on why the thrapy actually works. Here are useful links.

      (remove space in . com in below links to use them)
      Book(must read):
      http://www.amazon com/The-Gerson-Therapy-Nutritional-Illnesses/dp/1575666286/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1341216922&sr=8-1&keywords=gerson+therapy

      Youtube:
      http://www.youtube com/watch?v=U7Ck9D45OT4
      http://www.youtube com/watch?v=DoUl7F7dWdE&feature=mv_sr

      Regards,
      Ramesh

      --- In alt-ed-india@yahoogroups.com, "friedegg333" <friedegg333@...> wrote:

      > I apologize if this is off-topic but I'm hoping someone here can help.
      >
      > Do you know of doctors/patients in India who are dealing with cancer using non-conventional methods, like say, nutrition? Someone who has refused chemo or has decided not to continue treatment because of the side effects and chosen other ways to address it?
      >
      > Thank you,
      > Radhika

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic