9484Re: Alternative treatments for cancer

  • senthil
    Jul 1, 2012
      Hi,

      Panchagavya, a medicine prepared using 5 products of cow, is an excellent treatment for cancer. One person near coimbatore has been preparing panchagavya for past 10 years, and more than 100 people had been cured of various cancers. We had visited a couple of patients and confirmed from their own words. Within six months, the body immunity had developed and cancer retreated.

      Panchagavyam is in practice all over india, but most of us dont know its significance. It is part of the vedic ritual. Almost all vedic priests should be knowing this. But we can prepare this ourselves, easily, if we have Native Breed cows (Bas Indicus).

      Apart from that, the cow urine is also an effective anti cancer medicine, and few doctors are adapting this method.

      http://www.cowurine.com/cancer.html

      Interested persons can further contact me for more details.

      For your info, i am an IT professional and i have no commercial benefits. I was appalled that these simple but effective treatments which are suppressed by allopathic industry.

      Also please visit the website of giri vihar hospital..

      http://giriviharcancerhospital.org/index.php

      Regards,
      Senthil

      --- In alt-ed-india@yahoogroups.com, "gopalgupta30" <gopalgupta3@...> wrote:

      > hello,
      > there is a cancer hospital in valsad (Gujrat).
      > a novel concept of “PANCHGAVYA” is being implemented in the treatment of Cancer Patients.
      >
      > url of the website is http://giriviharcancerhospital.org/about.php.
      >

      > been to this lace . very nice hospital.
      >
      > for any further query email me at gopalgupta3@...

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic