8442Re: Growing Up in a Multi-Cultural Learning Environment

  • Bob Zenhausern
    Jul 1, 2011
      Rashmie has made an important observation on the value of multi-cultural experience.  As part of the Shree Academy initiative in education, I would like to offer an experience to your children.  I will write to your child and talk about my life in New York City.  It will include photos of the simple and the magnificent parts of my city.  I can even combine it with a lesson in English fluency if the students want to write back to me.

      Anyone interested contact me at drz@....

      Bob Zenhausern, Ph.D.
      Enabling Support Foundation

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic