4349Re: [alt-ed-india] Kerala textbook controversy

  • Aravind Venkataraman
    Aug 1, 2008
      Hi,
      There was an an aricle in the hindu with the full extract of the lesson.
      let me see if i can trace it.
      The point of contention was, If I recall rightly, the last few lines.
      The parents are asked to what religion the boy will be when he grows
      up. and they reply, whatever he chooses to if he wants to.

      regards
      Aravind