2353Re: [alt-ed-india] Home schoolers / Alternative Schoolers meet in Bangalore

  • Ramalakshmi Nagasubramanian
    Mar 5, 2007
      Satish,

      Please give us the time, directions and landmarks to come to ur farm.
      We too would love to join u all in one place.

      Regards,
      Rams, Rama, Arun (8+) & Arjun (3+)

      Satish Natarajan <satish_en@...> wrote:
      We plan to meet on Sunday the 11th March at our farm
      on Kanakapura Road about 25Kms away from Jayanagar.
      We have confirmation from 4 families with 8 children.
      (Arun and Kanti, Ramji and Meena, Satish and Sangitha
      and Self and Akila). We invite others from Bangalore
      to join us. We could go on a short trek to a small
      hill nearby.

      Depending on the response we can plan activities.

      Request Home Schoolers from Bangalore to join us and
      take this forward.

      Regards
      Satish and Akila

      8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
      http://tools. search.yahoo. com/shortcuts/ #news