1723Re: [alt-ed-india] Re: Any attempt in K.S.A????

  • Nisha MK
    Apr 3, 2006
      Hi,
      Thanx a lot for the information.  Can you tell me the qualification and other formalities required for working in such schools.  To be frank, I heard that there is need of high level recommendation for getting into these schools. My formal education background is post graduation in social work with some voluntary experience in education.  Also how can I know about the vacancies available there? Do they give any advertisement in newspapers/ websites?
      Thanking you.
      Regards, Nisha