1716Re: Any attempt in K.S.A????

  • sum
    Apr 1, 2006
      Hi Nisha,
      Though there are the Aramco schools and the Saudia Airlines school apart from the different International schools of different countries(eg Indian International School, British School), I found one alternative school in Dhahran which is part of the tricity complex of Dammam, Dhahran and Khobar.
      I believe you can contact them by email or call them when you get there.
      I hope this is of some help.
      Sum
      Dhahran Ahliyya Schools
      P.O. Box 5162 Dammam 31422
      Saudi Arabia
      Contact : Sally at Turki skat@...
      Tel +966.3.88.20.148
      Fax +966.3.88.24.040
      Website (URL) http://www.das.sch.sa/

      Prepare girls and boys to be thinking, caring individuals who will contribute to the development of their societies and thrive on the challenges of the changing world.
      Also, there are lots of schools in othjer cities like Riyadh and Jeddah but I did not find any in Dammam maybe beccause private schools are not listed online.
      You can check these sites out.

      You only live once;

      but if you live right, once is enough.