1361Harry Potter and our kids

  • madhavi and michael
    Oct 4 6:05 AM
      Dear all,

      As Hermoine said in one of the Harry potter books "There is nothing
      to fear but fear itself". We decided to end our children-Schifra and
      Shelly's misery once for all. Yes, today we bunged in the "dear
      princlpal" letter and NO MORE SUFFERING For OUR Family.THERE will be
      no more school for the girls.

      WE need to thank you all for your support and help as we went
      through all your messages and and they were so inspiring that we
      just couldn't wait to take that plunge again.

      Life begins anew for us, it was just that one step that was so hard.
      WE'LL take the rest as it comes -"ONE DAY AT A TIME".

      MICHAEL and MAdhavi
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic