Fwd: Make Money Uploading Files جني الأموا ل من رفع الملفات

  • {{{ Moon Light 14 }}}
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26 1:24 AM

      For register Click here

      http://www.filesin.com/register.php?ref=15636

      Pay-Per-Download Program

      • FilesIn PPD program is the simplest program that allow you to earn every time your files are downloaded.
      • FilesIn pay up to $25 per 1000 downloads depend on file sizes
      • FilesIn count downloads from all countries around the world with the highest rates.
      • FilesIn count downloads from file size 1 Byte Only

      Earnings for each 1000 downloads

      Size / Country *ABC
      1Byte - 100Mb$10$6$4
      101Mb - 500Mb$15$10$6
      501Mb - 2Gb$25$15$8

      * Country Groups:

      • Gp. A: United states - United Kingdom - Canada.
      • Gp. B: Australia - South Africa - Singapore - Denmark - United Arab Emirates - Sweden - Switzerland - Luxembourg - Lebanon - Finland - Norway - New Zealand - Netherlands - Malaysia.
      • Gp. C: All Others.
      • All free users (guests or members) can download unlimited files per day.
      • Only people knowing the exact download URL are able to download your file.
      • Your file will be deleted when it has not been accessed for more than 30 days for FREE registered users and more than 15 days for FREE un-registered users, or you use your delete option from your account. (your files still forever if you have a premium account).
      • Select a file to send by clicking the "Browse" button. You can then select photos, audio, video, documents or anything else you want to send.
      • The maximum file size is 100 MB for Free members and 2Gb for premium members.You may choose whom you want to send a file to. If you just want to get the link to your file stored on our server, simply copy the link and share with your friends.
      • Affiliate Program: If another uploader registers under a referral link of yours, you will permanently earn 25% of what that uploader earns.
      • When Can I get paid?You will be paid once your earnings reach $10 or above (Net 30 days). if your earnings reached $10 by the end of the current month, you will get paid by the end of the next month (Last 5 days).
      • DMCA Files: If your uploaded file is copyrighted and reported by the owner of the file, your file will be deleted permanently from our server even if your account is premium but the collected earnings will not be affected. we recommend to upload and share legal files to prevent this action happen to you.

      --

    • {{{ Moon Light 14 }}}
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 22, 2012