High Sierra Setlists?

  • Paul Moreno
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 5, 2011
      who's got em?
    • Joe Monforton
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 5, 2011
        All I know is I've had Viva Las Vegas stuck in my head for a few days now.  I think we left the late night around 4:15 and they were still going, I'd be interested to know how late they ended up playing.

          I'll get the setlists up sometime today.

          To: alomusic@yahoogroups.com
          From: mofo313@...
          Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 10:59:48 -0700
          Subject: Re: [alomusic] High Sierra Setlists?

          All I know is I've had Viva Las Vegas stuck in my head for a few days now.  I think we left the late night around 4:15 and they were still going, I'd be interested to know how late they ended up playing.

            99% sure they ended with The Gambler. Kolomana as part of the encore as well.

            To: alomusic@yahoogroups.com
            From: mofo313@...
            Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 10:59:48 -0700

            All I know is I've had Viva Las Vegas stuck in my head for a few days now.  I think we left the late night around 4:15 and they were still going, I'd be interested to know how late they ended up playing.

              Suenas de Vegas after Gambler, to close.

              From: emilie@...
              Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 11:36:50 -0700
              To: drbob22@...
              CC: alomusic@yahoogroups.com

              To: alomusic@yahoogroups.com
              From: mofo313@...
              Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 10:59:48 -0700

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 5, 2011

                BIG MEADOW 7/1/11

                WALLS OF JERICHO

                POBRECITO

                HOT TUB

                LOVE & HAPPINESS (AL GREEN)

                GIRL I WANNA LAY YOU DOWN

                WASTING TIME (IV SONG)

                TRY

                MAN OF THE WORLD

                MARIA

                GOOD FEELIN (*NEW DEBUT)

                BIG APPETITE

                > I LOVE MUSIC

                WHO ARE YOU (THE WHO)

                THE CHAMP

                BBQ

                > EYE OF THE TIGER (SURVIVOR)

                > BBQ

                MUSIC HALL 7/2/11

                "VIVALOS VEGA$" LATE NIGHT

                SHOWGIRLS DANCE INTRO TO "LUCK BE A LADY" CHOREOGRAPHED BY TED PELLETIER

                POSSIBLY DROWN

                DEAD STILL DANCE (*NEW DEBUT)

                SEXO Y DROGAS

                RING MY BELL (ANITA WARD) W/ AUDTIO ANGEL

                MONEY (PINK FLOYD) W/ SIMON KURTH

                PLASTIC BUBBLE

                SHAPESHIFTER

                LADY LOOP

                > THE GARDENER

                MAMA SAY (*NEW DEBUT) W/ JESSICA LURIE

                TUMBLING DICE (STONES) W/ THE BLUHMS

                > OOH LAS VEGAS (PARSONS) W/ THE BLUHMS

                > VIVA LAS VEGAS (ELVIS) W/ THE BLUHMS

                KOLOMANA W/ JOSH CLARK

                THE GAMBLER (KENNY ROGERS) W/ DAVE PELLICCIARO & SCOTT LAW

                SUENOS DE VEGAS W/ SCOTT LAW & JON JONES

                From: mofo313@...
                Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 10:59:48 -0700

                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 5, 2011
                  These are correct.  I would also add that Jessica Lurie played on Hot Tub.  Simon Kurth is AKA Eli Jebidiah fr Poor Man's Whiskey.

                  To: alomusic@yahoogroups.com
                  From: emilie@...
                  Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 15:04:20 -0700

                  BIG MEADOW 7/1/11

                  WALLS OF JERICHO
                  POBRECITO
                  HOT TUB
                  LOVE & HAPPINESS (AL GREEN)
                  GIRL I WANNA LAY YOU DOWN
                  WASTING TIME (IV SONG)
                  TRY
                  MAN OF THE WORLD
                  MARIA
                  GOOD FEELIN (*NEW DEBUT)
                  BIG APPETITE

                  > I LOVE MUSIC
                  WHO ARE YOU (THE WHO)
                  THE CHAMP
                  BBQ

                  From: mofo313@...
                  Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 10:59:48 -0700

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 5, 2011
                    All three new tunes are Zach songs, or at least Zach sung.  Good Feelin is a ukulele song.
                     Mama Say (a tentative name) had a big jam w Lurie!

                    To: alomusic@yahoogroups.com
                    From: drbob22@...
                    Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 22:42:56 +0000

                    To: alomusic@yahoogroups.com