from the HS boards

  • beyowka
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2004
      ALO ON THE GRANDSTAND - YEAH BABY!!!!

      Here's the link
      http://www.geocities.com/jul_johnson/hs2004.html

      this scheduled info was leaked to JamBase and has since been made
      unavailable, so this info may not be confirmed, but while it was
      available someone saved it and posted it elsewhere - not to count
      chickens, but thank you Jenna and everybody who emailed HS Music in
      support of this

      Friday AM opening it up, hmm...guess i'll be dazed and confused on
      the fifty yard line post Sound Tribe!!

      i love it love it love it!!
    • jay archibald
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2004
        yes, but as we all know, friday am is really late night thursday!

        alo's got two late nights! this one just happens to be so late, it's
        early.

        reminds me of a bad spin doctor's song.

        speaking of late nights, anybody at the alo/tea leaf/ritual gig last
        night in nola?

        curious......

        jay
      • beyowka
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2004
          Hey everybody

          how bout a followup to the Artsy Fartsy Havarti Pastie Pool party
          with a High Sierra happening?

          I can see it now...The band sets up their gear on mainstage early,
          then they come down to Campa Barbara for a little acoustic breakfast
          maybe LAG Acoustic buffet thing, then we all get together and have a
          pre-party parade, gathering phreaks throughout camp, ending up at the
          main stage where everything is all ready to go....I'm thinking Jamie
          with his realmsmobile, maybe the Messengers wanna busk on the way or
          something, hoops and glitter and bubbles and musical instruments and
          the Animal Liberation Orchestra banner and maybe even a bicycle float
          or more choreography or something...

          well, you've been there before...let me know whatchyall thinkin