ALO ALOween Soho 10/31 (Set 2)

  • I Z
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
      Girl I wanna lay you... ( w/ Jack Johnson)
      Rodeo clowns w/ Jack j
      Gotta give it up ( w/ Jack on drums and Brogan on keys)
      Gardener> shapeshifter(over gardener rhythm) > gardener
      Try (new lebo tune)
      Friend of the Devil... yep
      Possibly drown > freedom jazz dance> Drown
      Jaden>
      Kolomana> ring of fire>ghostbusters theme

      encore:
      rotting pumpkin
      walls of jericho

      super fun show, great costumes, awesome vibe, ha ha
    • I Z
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
        correction to first set
        maria was not played
        first time played  Zach tune named All Alone
        very very nice

        On 11/1/06, I Z < zelletian@...> wrote:
        Girl I wanna lay you... ( w/ Jack Johnson)
        Rodeo clowns w/ Jack j
        Gotta give it up ( w/ Jack on drums and Brogan on keys)
        Gardener> shapeshifter(over gardener rhythm) > gardener
        Try (new lebo tune)
        Friend of the Devil... yep
        Possibly drown > freedom jazz dance> Drown
        Jaden>
        Kolomana> ring of fire>ghostbusters theme

        encore:
        rotting pumpkin
        walls of jericho

        super fun show, great costumes, awesome vibe, ha ha

      • jeffryblack
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
          SICKNESS!!! All around sickness, damn! Pictures and videos this
          time 'round?

          I can't wait till 12/29.

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
            SICKNESS!!! All around sickness, damn! Pictures and videos this
            time 'round?

            I can't wait till 12/29.

            --- In alomusic@yahoogroups.com, "I Z" <zelletian@...> wrote:

            > correction to first set
            > maria was not played
            > first time played Zach tune named All Alone
            > very very nice
            >
            > On 11/1/06, I Z <zelletian@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Girl I wanna lay you... ( w/ Jack Johnson)
            > > Rodeo clowns w/ Jack j
            > > Gotta give it up ( w/ Jack on drums and Brogan on keys)
            > > Gardener> shapeshifter(over gardener rhythm) > gardener
            > > Try (new lebo tune)
            > > Friend of the Devil... yep
            > > Possibly drown > freedom jazz dance> Drown
            > > Jaden>
            > > Kolomana> ring of fire>ghostbusters theme
            > >
            > > encore:
            > > rotting pumpkin
            > > walls of jericho
            > >
            > > super fun show, great costumes, awesome vibe, ha ha

          • Eric Stobin
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006

              Did Matt play ‘Brighter’ ?

              What’s up with Reality Police…..that is the Worst Song Ever…….j/k

              On 11/1/06, I Z < zelletian@gmail. com> wrote:

              Girl I wanna lay you... ( w/ Jack Johnson)
              Rodeo clowns w/ Jack j
              Gotta give it up ( w/ Jack on drums and Brogan on keys)
              Gardener> shapeshifter( over gardener rhythm) > gardener
              Try (new lebo tune)
              Friend of the Devil... yep
              Possibly drown > freedom jazz dance> Drown
              Jaden>
              Kolomana> ring of fire>ghostbusters theme

              encore:
              rotting pumpkin
              walls of jericho

              super fun show, great costumes, awesome vibe, ha ha

            • Ha Ha Ha Whoops
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
                Thanks for the timely setlist, IZ - was there any "freezing" during Freedom Jazz Dance? was Friend of the Devil played fast or slow? electric rotting pumpkin? gad zooks

                "Ha! Double ha! Triple ha! Whatever comes after triple ha!" - SGC2C $20.01

                What’s up with Reality Police…..that is the Worst Song Ever…….j/k

                first time played  Zach tune named All Alone
                very very nice

                On 11/1/06, I Z < zelletian@gmail. com> wrote:

                Girl I wanna lay you... ( w/ Jack Johnson)
                Rodeo clowns w/ Jack j
                Gotta give it up ( w/ Jack on drums and Brogan on keys)
                Gardener> shapeshifter( over gardener rhythm) > gardener
                Try (new lebo tune)
                Friend of the Devil... yep
                Possibly drown > freedom jazz dance> Drown
                Jaden>
                Kolomana> ring of fire>ghostbusters theme

                encore:
                rotting pumpkin
                walls of jericho

                super fun show, great costumes, awesome vibe, ha ha

              • beyowka
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
                  was that "first time played" Zach tune the set opener for 12-27-2003?

                  http://www.archive.org/details/alo2003-12-27.bro.shnf