random ALO daydream

  • beyowka
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2006
      this ambitious second set swam into my mind, it just occurred to me
      that the changes would work well and that these songs cater to the
      band's specialties with a nice balance of originals and covers.

      if the band actually pulled this off in reality, especially with a
      horn section, it would blow my fusebox

      Honeydripper (old school version without the lyrics) >
      Get Down On It >
      Honeydripper >
      Nuthin but a G Thang (Brogan on vocals up at the front of the stage,
      Lebo on percussion, customized BLAG lyrics) >
      Westward >
      Melting Pot >
      Down on the Corner >
      Hot Tub (with I.V. Song rap) >