Re: Aunty Pinau

  • Keith Emmons
    Message 1 of 31 , May 2, 2000
      Tom,
      I don't really know much more about Aunty Pinau, but I might know of
      a good sorce to explore. If you have access to the Honolulu Star-
      Bulletin, the June 11th, 1935 issue has a tribute to her (maybe she
      died then.) Blanding either wrote the tribute or was mentioned in
      conjunction with it. It is entitled "Aunty Pinau Lei Seller," and
      I've sent for a copy of it, but it will probably take ages to get
      here. Might be something to look up.

      Thank your friends for asking around for us.
      Keith
    • mauibandb@...
      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 2, 2013
        yahoo

        In a message dated 2/2/2013 7:34:55 A.M. Hawaiian Standard Time,
        tjmarkle@... writes:

        The Star-Advertiser has all my material to create their story. I would
        hope by sometime next week I'll know when it will run. It's looking good so
        far. tj