Re: Aunty Pinau

  • MauiBandB@aol.com
    Message 1 of 31 , May 2 8:54 AM
      Cadia, Keith, TJ, Gerry,

      My friends Auntie who lives in Kaupo called last night. She has checked with
      all the old timers who might have known Aunty Pinau, no one can remember her
      or her name.
      Have you found anymore information about her last name and what years do you
      think it was he visited her at Hana (Hula Moons). Maybe Keith has some more
      detail?

      aloha
      Maui Tom
    • mauibandb@...
      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 2, 2013
        yahoo

        In a message dated 2/2/2013 7:34:55 A.M. Hawaiian Standard Time,
        tjmarkle@... writes:

        The Star-Advertiser has all my material to create their story. I would
        hope by sometime next week I'll know when it will run. It's looking good so
        far. tj