[aloha-donblanding] Re: Don Blanding Aloha Shirts

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 24, 2000
      To Tom Fairbanks, mauiband - I will phone him, assuming I can get into direct
      contact with him. Also, the Vagabond House was curious as to how you got
      their address and why you sent the brochures of your B&B. I told them about
      you and your interest of Blanding and the help you provided me. Now they
      know and I told them we would be visiting more as time went on. They were
      really interested in how all this came about. I really wish I had met you
      when I was in Hawaii searching for other Blanding nuts. Too bad I learned of
      you on the last day of my stay.....