the thesis

  • Tom Harrington
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2000
      Cadia:

      Talk about dangling a carrot...how could I resist getting a copy of the thesis if for no other reason than finding out just who the Rowdy Duchess was! Great work unearthing this one. Yes - I will take a copy. Give me the details about where to send the money and I will give you my mailing address.

      Thanks - Gayle