Re: Ivirness?

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2000
      Dean,

      Inverness is in California; I could not locate it in my atlas but I
      think some of the earlier posts on the subject mention the location.

      By the way, you join a group with several writers and editors, or at
      least a background in communications. TJ, Keith and Jerry are at the
      top of the list, and I belive Jake is an editor, too. Me? I started
      out to be a writer, and ended up editing other people's stuff. Still
      can spot a misplaced comma from 10 feet out without my glasses!

      Now we are in the process of gathering information...every little
      clue helps put the DB puzzle together.