I'm Baaaaaccckk!!

  • Keith Emmons
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2000
      Hello All,

      Reports of my demise were highly exaggerated!

      Vanessa and I had a wonderful five days in Portugal... and another
      three weeks in South Africa. Glad to be back though.

      We've actually been home since friday afternoon, but was too busy to
      check in right away... then the website was down for maintenance the
      whole weekend... what a cruel joke life sometimes plays on us. I was
      DYING to read all the accumulated messages. Some great stuff was left
      while I was gone.

      Bev - The I REMEMBER BLANDING sounds interesting... I would like a
      copy. Let me know your address offline, and I'll send a blank tape.

      TJ - The photo you have might have been for Phil Shuber... he was a
      member of VOICES OF THE AIR, a radio show which read many of DB's
      poems over the air. He is mentioned in Memory Room.

      The special edition of the Carmel Pine Cone sounds impressive... I'll
      send my check out in the morning TJ... can't wait!!!

      The Great Plains Museum Blanding find is very exciting too. I would
      love to look through those boxes!

      Cadia... I fully support your ideas on setting up a foundation. A
      museum sounds interesting as well. My vote is for a revolving
      exhibit, but a semi-permanent home in Carmel seems best.

      -=- Keith -=-