Ivirness?

  • Dean Gautschy
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2000
      I know the spelling is wrong---but would like to know the state that
      DB spent time in that a member referred to earlier.
      Many thanks,
      Aloha, Dean
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2000
        Dean,

        Inverness is in California; I could not locate it in my atlas but I
        think some of the earlier posts on the subject mention the location.

        By the way, you join a group with several writers and editors, or at
        least a background in communications. TJ, Keith and Jerry are at the
        top of the list, and I belive Jake is an editor, too. Me? I started
        out to be a writer, and ended up editing other people's stuff. Still
        can spot a misplaced comma from 10 feet out without my glasses!

        Now we are in the process of gathering information...every little
        clue helps put the DB puzzle together.