Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Good stuff in the vault!

  • pgbusi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2000
      Donnelle:
      Thank you for the interesting information on DB----does the library in your
      town have any old newspapers on file that might mention him. Would love to
      hear some anecdotes from the folks there who knew him.
      Aloha, Dean, Sherman Oaks, CA
    • pgbusi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2000
        Thanks Donnelle:
        Aloha, Dean
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2000
          To Donnelle from tj; You referenced Don's son in your info about Inverness.
          Which Don are you referring to? If it's DB, I wasn't aware he had a son???
          Can you clarify for me? Thanks....