Re: [aloha-donblanding] Digest Number 0

  • Jakable@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4 8:51 AM
      I believe such a plea might stir Paul Harvey into mentioning the group. Sure
      worth a try.
    • Gerald Argetsinger
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4 9:30 AM
        I could not get to Paul Harvey's website via my office computer. It is
        supposed to be a part of abcnews.com

        But I did get his address and phone numbers for those who want to try to
        get in touch with him:
        Paul Harvey
        333 North Michigan Ave, Suite 1600
        Chicago, IL 60601