Paul Harvey &The Cruise of the Spun-Glass Ship

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 10:04 PM
      Saturday, I happened to tune in to KNUI (Maui) and heard Paul
      Harvey's program ... first time in years!

      As luck would have it, he repeated the segment in which he recites
      DB's poem. So now I am getting e-mails from all over the place
      asking for copies!

      D'ya suppose I could send Paul Harvey a note and maybe he would
      mention our group?