[aloha-donblanding] Re: Good stuff in the vault!

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2000
      From tj, hey its lonely out here in Blandingland when we can't access our
      site....I didn't know how much I went in there until this weekend.....My
      daughter does landscaping in Marin County and says there is a Blanding lane
      and an old house called the Blanding house. She didn't know much more than
      that but will check it out for me. A .com'er has purchased the property but
      the city wouldn't let him tear down the old house as it has some historical
      value....Maybe DB was in Inverness and surrounding areas more than we knew
      about? Anyone out there have any other info? I'm going through all of my
      books right now looking for poetry that might fit the Marin County area,
      Inverness, etc. Anyone have any quick leads?
    • Kermit Slobb
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 5, 2001
        Hi, Donnelle. McNeill died in 1956, May 7. Know because my son died the
        day after, May 8, 1956.
        In haste, best regards,
        Kermit