[aloha-donblanding] Re: Ebay's Blanding page....

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2000
      Larry,

      Thanks...why don't you add the info to the Links page? I have already
      added my custom Blanding sort, using blanding* and searching both
      auction titles and descriptions. Some sellers spell Blanding with an
      "s" and get confused with Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House, which
      has nothing to do with DB either.

      The Blanding woodcut (I'm still not sure that's the correct term) has
      been on eBay before, getting bids but not meeting a reserve. It's an
      interesting piece. About six years ago, some original brush and ink
      drawings were up for sale out of California. Asking price was around
      $200-300, but I later heard they were selling in the $2000 range!

      I wish Steve luck...there's bound to be a DB collector or a Carmel
      collector out there who can handle the asking price.