[aloha-donblanding] All American Glass Show

  • eGroups.com Calendar
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2000
      Hi, everyone....

      Hope you'll be able to attend the All American Glass Show on March 25-26 in Hillsboro, Oregon.

      I'll be displaying my vintage glass, china and pottery advertising collection -- over 800 items -- along with examples of selected patterns. Featured, of course, ads for Don Blanding's Vernon Kilns dinnerware!

      ~~Cadia

      Event: All American Glass Show
      Date: Saturday March 25, 2000
      Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm

      Saturday, March 25, 2000 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
      Sunday, March 26, 2000 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.

      Washington County Fairplex, Hillsboro, Oregon

      On Cornell Road, across from the Hillsboro Airport

      To add this event to your personal calendar, simply click on the following link:
      http://www.egroups.com/cal?md=copy&prevMd=d&day=11041&eid=733090

      If you have any other comments, you can reply to this message.

      eGroups.com Calendar