[aloha-donblanding] Fwd: Its a boy - from Bev Hal Leinbavh

  • Beverly Leinbach
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2000
      From: bevbach@... (Bev Hal Leinbavh)
      To: bevbach@... (Hi Everyone)
      Subject: Its a boy - from Bev Hal Leinbavh
      Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 06:13:03 -0800 (PST)

      You have just received an animated greeting card from Bev Hal Leinbavh
      You'll see the personal greeting by using the following Web location.

      http://www2.bluemountain.com/cards/box7626b/urj5vzibcahhsg.htm

      (Your greeting card will be available for the next 90 days)
      There is no charge for this service! :) HAVE a good day and have fun!

      Accessing your card indicates your agreement with our Website Rules
      posted at the bottom of the following Web location: (You're welcome to send
      card at no charge to someone at this location)
      http://www.bluemountain.com/

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2000
        Bev and Hal...

        Congratulations! From your new grandbaby's size, looks like maybe a
        football or basketball player?

        Hope you'll be able to read Aidan some "bedtime poems by Don Blanding,"
        so we can maintain interest in DB well into the 21st century.