[aloha-donblanding] Re: New group members

  • Beverly Leinbach
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9 5:49 AM
      Aloha Bill Boyd,

      I enjoyed talking with you on the phone many months ago and you were very
      helpful with information. I did talk with /dr. Lovell thanks to you. Your
      staff was very helpful also. The information they sent me was great. The
      Hotel offered a group rate if we should decide to reunion there.
      Welcome aboard!