[aloha-donblanding] Re: Lots of images added to the Vault

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 8, 2000
      Curt,I have moved some of the images from "Book Covers" to "Illustrations - Don Blanding," and will do a few more tomorrow. In the process, I am editing images to eliminate extraneous material and resizing to reduce the number of KB's. Photopoint is very useful for modifying images.Since you have "borrowed" images from other sources without permission, we do have to be careful about using them. This is a sensitive issue among eBay sellers. I really don't want to be sued! But, by doing some minor cropping, I can make the images appear more generic, as if we had done the scans from books we own.The Memory Room composite may have to go. The file size is too large, the scan too identifiable. I tried to resize it but the clarity suffered. I've already uploaded that particular photo of DB, I have both cover and dust jacket images on Photopoint, and any of us who own the book can pull representative illustrations.Nonetheless, this is a great start. Eventually, we can acquire the best images and then retire the others.~~Cadia