[aloha-donblanding] Re: Don Blanding/Carmel by the Sea

    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 8, 2000
      ti's photo was a ebay find for me. I thought it captured the DB that I had
      imagined. He has all his finery on, the hat, scarf, necklace, etc. Now I
      need to find out who he inscribed it to and what meaning there was. It
      seemed like a special photo, not a run of the mill one. I have one other
      photo that appears to be DB in his early 50's that I got along with a
      Talisman greeting card (I'll upload this also). The photo is very plain but
      I'll upload it later. I hadn't heard of Photo point before. I'll get my
      tutor on it with me, otherwise there's trouble.