[aloha-donblanding] Re: Don Blanding/Carmel by the Sea

  • MauiBandB@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 8, 2000
      CADIA

      We are always interested in Mundorf prints from My Old Hawaiian Garden. If
      you hear of anymore let me know.

      aloha
      Maui Tom
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 8, 2000
        Tj had his second computer tutor class tonight. I uploaded a 1935 photo of
        DB. It came out a bit larger than I thought it would, but it looks good.
        The photo is is signed by DB and is to a Phil Schuler or Schuber. I've not
        heard of a Phil Schuber. Any info about him out there? I do like DB's
        attire and necklace, he's rather dapper...
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 8, 2000
          Yeah, TJ...

          We'll get you computerized yet! This is a great photo! Where did you
          find it?

          I did send the image through Photopoint to resize it and lighten the
          load time. You might want to open a free Photopoint account, so you'll
          have a place to edit images. You can then store them on Photopoint and
          provide a link to a Blanding album, or upload (at many fewer KB's) to
          our vault.

          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 8, 2000
            ti's photo was a ebay find for me. I thought it captured the DB that I had
            imagined. He has all his finery on, the hat, scarf, necklace, etc. Now I
            need to find out who he inscribed it to and what meaning there was. It
            seemed like a special photo, not a run of the mill one. I have one other
            photo that appears to be DB in his early 50's that I got along with a
            Talisman greeting card (I'll upload this also). The photo is very plain but
            I'll upload it later. I hadn't heard of Photo point before. I'll get my
            tutor on it with me, otherwise there's trouble.