[aloha-donblanding] Re: New group members

  • MauiBandB@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2000
      Allow me to introduce Bill Boyd. He is descendant of Hawaiian royalty. He
      is the keeper of Hawaiian Culture at Outrigger Wailea Hotel. He was also
      involved in the project with me in developing and running the Hula Moons
      Restaurant in the early 90's. And provides the continuity of information and
      intent for the restaurant(the hotel has changed management companies three
      times since 1992, but Hula Moons endures successful, thanks to Bill).
      He also has input into Outrigger Hotels Hawai'is plans to develp the Don
      Blanding Hula Moons Rest concept in appropriate outrigger hotels in Hawai'i,
      Guam, Vanu Atu and Tahiti (25+ hotels). He has access to Oliver Northe's
      collection of Blanding books and memorabilia, which was recieved in 1990 by
      the hotel. He also has been in contact with Dr. Charles Lovell over the
      years.
      He is very excited about being a member. He could be instrumental in
      spreading the awareness of Don Blanding to all clients of Outrigger hotels.
      He is a long time friend and is affectionately known as Williama the Alii
      Aimoku.

      Aloha
      Maui Tom
    • Beverly Leinbach
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 9, 2000
        Aloha Bill Boyd,

        I enjoyed talking with you on the phone many months ago and you were very
        helpful with information. I did talk with /dr. Lovell thanks to you. Your
        staff was very helpful also. The information they sent me was great. The
        Hotel offered a group rate if we should decide to reunion there.
        Welcome aboard!