[aloha-donblanding] Re: Blanding LP - Vagabond House

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 22, 2000
      I would be interested in knowing for sure that the LP and 78 are identical.
      I would think the LP is a bit younger and what if the music was changed and
      updated to the current era? They are probably the same version, but it would
      be good to confirm that. It sounded as if the wording on the cover and the
      composer listed was the same???