[aloha-donblanding] JERRY, WHERE IS "HEART'S RADAR"?

  • Mary Repass-Friend
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 7, 2000
      Jerry,
      You did such a lovely job describing your favorite that I've just spent the
      last 25 minutes looking for it.... unsuccessfully.

      Help me out a little and remind me which book it is in?

      One of my problems could be that every time I open a book I find things to
      reread again and get distracted! .... Huh!

      Help!
      Thanks friend,
      Mary in Florida "ys"