[aloha-donblanding] Ebay.. Have you seen this???

  • TikiRoom18@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7 2:16 AM
      Wow.. a 20 piece set of DB Vernon Kilns Orange-colored set of dishes and
      accoutrements.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=277029090

      I'm not a collector, but these still seem to be a nice set. For 800 smackers
      with reserve still not met at that, it ought to be.... NICE!

      Aloha
      Larry
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7 8:01 AM
        Larry,

        Since the color is so rare, to find a complete set is remarkable. $800
        seems a bit high to me, but not much. Trouble is, rather than a "light
        orange" the color is actually a brownish yellow...and to me, absolutely
        ugly!