[aloha-donblanding] favorite poem

  • Gayle Harrington
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2000
      I know it will sound redundant, but I have to say that my favorite poem
      is also Vagabond's House, only because it was my earliest memory of DB
      and my introduction to him. However, over the years I have branched
      out and come to appreciate his other works.

      I also would like to ask the group that when you mention your favorite,
      please tell us which book it is in. Some of them that have been
      mentioned I know about, but others I would like to read for myself but
      do not know which book to look in.

      Jerry - the Heart's Radar sounds interesting - I will watch for you to
      post which book it is in so that I can check it out.

      Thanks - Gayle
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2000
        Gayle,

        In the vault, Keith's DB Bibliography lists contents of most books. Also, I have a partial list of poems and illustrations on my website:

        http://www/sp eakeasy.org/~duchess/db-books.html

        In addition to discussion here, I hope each of you will upload parts of your favorite DB poems and your comments to the "Comments and Book Reviews" section of the vault. Just write them in your WP program and upload. Or create a webpage (with illustrations?) as I have done for some of the published reviews.