[aloha-donblanding] Re: Message: Blanding Tape for Jean

  • TikiRoom18@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2000
      Jean.. wow, that was a wikiwiki response.... :-)

      You honor me with your question, but I really have no independent knowledge
      of Don's life and times besides what I have read in his books and the few
      little tidbits I have run across in personal nosing around. All I really know
      about Don in Bend, Oregon are the bits of information you have also read here
      on this list. Is this pretty close to you, locationwise? Maybe this would be
      an area you could research out... he seems to leave a pretty definable "paper
      trail" in local media... maybe your library might have microfilm stuff from
      the Bend papers... just a thought? One never knows, it seems, what one will
      find when playing Blandingarchaeologist...

      Aloha
      Larry