[aloha-donblanding] Re: aloha-donblanding digest

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2000
      tj says, DB also published in the Monterey local newspaper according to my
      Carmel sources. They were going to try to located a name for me. This is
      good info to pursue...
    • Jakable@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 11, 2000
        Count me in for a copy. I could retrive it myself since we live so close
        together.
      • Jakable@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 17, 2000
          So are any of us attorneys?
          A good lawyer would be useful right now, but I strongly favor the idea of a
          foundation dedicated to the preservation of the art and memory of Don
          Blanding with the idea that we might even offer a schoalrship for aspiring
          poets at some point.
          I think foundaitons can tap into other foundations for grants in specific
          areas.
          Dues are good, so are donations.