[aloha-donblanding] Hawaii Star Bulletin

  • DONWEN@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2000
      I've talked to columnist Bob Krauss. He told me he knew Don Blanding. I
      don't know how well. He might have some words of wisdom from the Hawaii days.
      Aloha, Donna Wendt donwen@... in Fayetteville

      << TJ Eddie Sherman was a columnist in the forties and fifties all the way to
      the present. He probably new Don Blanding. He might be of help>>
    • MauiBandB@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 29, 2000
        Bob Krauss would know him well.

        aloha