[aloha-donblanding] Jerry's story

  • Tom Harrington
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2000
      Jerry:  I'm sure I speak for the other DB fans when I also say, "Wow"!  Thank you for sharing something so close to your family.  I for one can say that we do not view the information so much as trashy gossip but as an insight into the man that we are all trying to figure out.  This helps to fill in some of the gaps and perhaps shed some insight into his work.  It will be used in that context by this fine group, I am sure.  Thank you for trusting us with this new information.

      Gayle,  Northern Calif.