[aloha-donblanding] Re: I found my cache

  • MauiBandB@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 28 11:18 PM
      TJ Eddie Sherman was a columnist in the forties and fifties all the way to
      the present. He probably new Don Blanding. He might be of help
    • MauiBandB@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 28 11:20 PM
        TJ don't know Eddie personally. But my parents do. Harry B knows him well.
        He is a very well known columnist in Hawaii.
      • Donnelle Evans
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 2, 2000
          Jerry, great info, enjoyed reading it. What a great fine for the group.
          Thanks for sharing.