[aloha-donblanding] Re: I found my cache

    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 28, 2000
      Maui Tom, am I correct in assuming that Eddie Sherman knew DB? Sorry about
      my confusion but I re-read what you wrote and wasn't sure. This is tj. If
      so, is he on line and do you know him personally or thru Harry Soria?
    • MauiBandB@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 28, 2000
        TJ Eddie Sherman was a columnist in the forties and fifties all the way to
        the present. He probably new Don Blanding. He might be of help
      • MauiBandB@aol.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 28, 2000
          TJ don't know Eddie personally. But my parents do. Harry B knows him well.
          He is a very well known columnist in Hawaii.
        • Donnelle Evans
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 2, 2000
            Jerry, great info, enjoyed reading it. What a great fine for the group.
            Thanks for sharing.