[aloha-donblanding] Re: Tape Exchange/ Book reviews

  • Bill McMurray
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2000
      Cadia,
      I read the reviews you have posted and sent you an e-mail at The Glass
      Duchess address but it came back to me as "Fatal Error". I don't know if
      that meant a computer glitch or if it was some celestial guardian passing
      comment on my decision to try 10 or 15 reviews.
      As I type this I see the same "duchess" address below my typing so I'll try
      it again and see what happens.

    • Donnelle Evans
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2000
        Cadia,
        I would be interested in helping entering information into the database.
        Please let me know how I can help.

        Donnelle