[aloha-donblanding] Media possibilities for a Blanding article

  • DONWEN@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2000
      In a message dated 02/28/2000 12:34:15 PM Eastern Standard Time, Larry
      (TikiRoom) writes:
      << DBs poetry and art would be a spectacular article in there....Larger
      newsstands carry two magazines ,one called "Hawaii" and I think the other is
      called "Aloha". Dont forget to try "Islands" magazine. >>

      I have the June 1992 "Aloha" magazine featuring "May Day is Lei Day - The
      Story Behind the Celebration" by Charles Lovell. This is mainly about Don
      Blanding. good photos. So Aloha Magazine ought to be ready for another good
      article!
      I also have another magazine article by the late Tommy Holmes called "Don
      Blanding's Hawaii" but don't know what I tore the pages from (pg10-13).
      Perhaps from Hawaiian or Aloha Airlines inflight magazines. I think this is
      what I sent to Keith.
      Aloha, Donna Wendt donwen@... in Fayetteville