Don Blanding's Problem

  • addayton
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2014
      I was doing some genealogy research and was looking up some old newspapers and ran across an item about Don Blanding having problems with fleas. It is from the Middleboro, KY Daily News dated December 16, 1936. I have attached the article which is titled

      "CARMEL IRKS POET".

      and I believes it says:

      "Carmel, Cal--Even life in America's deluxe artistic colony does not satisfy everyone. Don Blanding, noted vagabond poet, has served notice that he will file formal complaint before the city council that fleas have made life almost impossible for him there."

      Allen Dayton

    • Tom Markle