[aloha-donblanding] Re: Scanned Articles

  • Sunny L Worel
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2000
      Hi,

      I am sorry nobody can access the files I scanned. I scanned them using
      Adobe Acrobat 4.0. I didnt try accessing them from home, but I was able
      to at work. I will check the file permissions.

      Adobe Acrobat reader is available free on the web. Its the only program
      that will access the files. Adobe is used regularly since it gives forms
      structure needed for printing etc. It is way better than JPG.

      You can get it at: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html

      Sunny

      Sunny Worel sunny@...
      Bio-Medical Library http://umn.edu/home/sunny