Need refreshing

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2014
      I don't remember the year or book that "Double Life" appeared in.  Anyone....book....year.....etc.  Appreciate the help....tj
    • mybeachglass@...
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 22, 2014
        Drifter's Gold~I have a signed edition,1939 copyright, 2nd printing

        I don't remember the year or book that "Double Life" appeared in.  Anyone....book....year.....etc.  Appreciate the help....tj

      • Karen Cotter
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 22, 2014

          I'VE NEVER HEARD OF IT - SORRY TJ - IF THE INFO EVER FLOATS ACROSS MY PATH, I'LL CERTAINLY WRITE IT DOWN.    KAREN C

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 22, 2014
            Thank you.....It will become the first poem I read in Florida to set the stage for the DB I want them to understand.  I'll be mentioning Jimmy Buffet (Mr. Florida) to get attention and this poem next. The poem is in Buffet's book, A Pirate Turns Fifty.  Jimmy understood the dilemma.  This particular book (Drifters Gold) is a wealth of information about how DB was feeling and leaning at that time.  He is an open book if you read his poetry.  Very interesting.  tj